Found Objects 04/03/12Posted: March 4, 2012
Some links from the week that was:
- China Miéville offers a dystopian portrait of London which most will recognise. Can he do some more cities, please? (via @AnnaMinton)
- Martin Creed, artist behind a redesign of part of Sketch restaurant, tells The Independent he prefers to eat at home.
- On art-Corpus, there’s an in depth review of the Boetti show at Tate. Sounds like a must see.
- Rare photo of Andy Warhol having fun on Animal NY.
- What connects anal sex to space probes? Well, this Geoff Dyer piece for starters. Thomas Ruff also features.
- Nothing says controversy like a local news report. Take this footage of Sarah Maple and Beverley Knowles, for instance.
- The gamefication of your 80s angst is here at last with the hilarious Super Morrissey Bros on Sound Cloud (thanks @thebenstreet)
- The gamefication of neoplasticism can be found on Beautiufl/Decay. Who could have seen this one coming?
- Nice photo essay about a Paris trip in Pipe magazine. I’m always up for a second hand boat trip on the Seine.
- Witty interview with a binman from Georgiasam (via @jod45) but I’m not sure who is the real target.