Found Objects 18/11/13Posted: November 18, 2013
Seven more days slip by with but a handful of stories to cling to. Click on:
- There’s now a Kafka angle to the Munich art hoard story (interivew with Cornelius Gurlitt)
- Here’s another good Nazi art theft yarn. What became of the Mona Lisa?
- Museum-show of the season is not in a museum at all. A Kick Up the Arts visits Hauser & Wirth
- When was the last time art changed your outlook on life (thanks @TheodoreArt)?
- If you can bear it, here’s how to talk up a $142m dollar sale
- Objects, and ignorance, are both on the rise according to J.J. Charlesworth: a good analysis
- And so the Al-Wakrah sports stadium, now under construction in Qatar, resembles a vagina
- Tyler Green takes you on a road trip with a compendium of highway-inspired art works
- If you suspect algorithms are out to get you, this Kyle Chayka piece is essential reading
- Martin Gayford mines his new book to give us an account of the rivalries which fuelled the renaissance.